Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm like a little kid who can't wait





I know there's a few of you out there who are like me when it comes to abc's show 'Lost'. The writers are brilliant and I love this show! Every episode, one of my burning questions are answered, but another twist gets you right at the last instance. I just finished watching this week's episode and this is they typical expression I give numerous times as I watch. My eyes are on the verge of watering, and I glance down at the progress bar and I say, "Already? No, it can't be almost over. There's got to be more."

This is me, stunned after another great episode of LOST

I'm sure if you're a lost fan you may have a similar expression like mine. For those you know who don't watch it, or claim that it's boring, or dragged out, or (insert comment here) and give you a hard time... forgettabout em.

1 comment:

Snappables said...

haha, nice face. Thats exactly how I feel. And my muscles in my body get very tense. I haven't seen it for a long time though- ever since we don't have a tv. I need to set a time to watch them online.

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.