Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snappables


Would you or do you know someone who would like a FREE tote bag?

Snappables are the neatest thing these days. In addition tote bags, you can also choose from a range of onesies, tee's, headbands, and lunch bags. To coordinate with your outfit you snap on an interchangeable snaplet which are handmade felt accessories.


If you go to sheilarich.blogspot.com and follow 3 simple steps you just may earn yourself a free tote bag from Snappables. Or, if you'd like to go straight to the source and purchase these items for your next party or shower you can visit the etsy site at: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6992882


Happy Snapping!

1 comment:

sheila said...

cool Anna! Looks good. You should be a professional product reviewer.
Thanks for the help.

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.