Friday, May 8, 2009

Arbitrary Images

It happens to all of us. For some, it may be more often than others depending on where you locate yourself during the day. On occasion we see the most random things, or just something really cool or unique that cheers up your day. Wouldn't a picture be the best, to remember it? Though I hardly carry my camera around with me, I do always have my phone (and the camera on it is pretty good). Starting today, I'm going to post a random picture of the week. But in my opinion, the word 'random' is over-used so I thesaurus-ed it, and decided to name the posts Arbitrary Image of the Week which may be shortened to AIW because humans are lazy. This week you'll get two, since I was going to do this last week, but I had to refrain and spend some serious time on the computer for my Accounting homework.

From last week: This first one is of a sandwich I was eating. I had to set it down when the phone rang and when I came back, it was still standing up like a champ.




This week, I'm privileged to attend the NCAA National Volleyball Championships. I changed my seat mid game, to sit by different people and the large jumbo tron was right above us. It was made of 36 Toshiba screens all synchronized together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.