Sunday, May 24, 2009

Arbitrary Images

This week is a little late for my image but it's for a good reason because I got to go home to visit the fam for the Memorial Day weekend! Today's image comes from a suburban which parked next to my suburban at school. I thought to myself, "cool- the suburbans are by each other."



Then I really noticed the cool part. My unknown friend is also a Glenn Beck listener because I saw his hydro-carbon powered eco vehicle sticker.

It's great for those who jump to conclusions too quickly (You know da kine, who give you a glare because you drive a big gas hungry beast). Well, we evil conservative hate-mongers are doing our part to help with greenhouse gases. Glenn Beck has created a sticker for those to help combat the extremist attacks. He says---

Have you ever driven by a hippie, environmental protest and
had your beautiful gas guzzling SUV keyed?

Now you can protect your car by making it appear environmentally
friendly with the Glenn Beck Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle
bumper sticker. Look like a friend of the Earth while killing it at the same time!

Hydro Carbon just means oil, but with our clever
recycle-shape inspired design, environmentalists and
global warming zombies alike will take one look and think you’re
on their side. Only we’ll know the truth behind it…you evil conservative hate monger!

get in on the action with a sticker if you'd like

So anyways, I saw this sticker on the suburban which made my day. I grinned as I wrote a note to this unknown person who I now felt a connection with because of their stance. I thanked them for being so cool, and proudly showing their beliefs in a non-intrusive way. I too have this sticker, but I don't own a car in my name so I've had to refrain from putting it on the suburban.
Nevertheless, I took a picture because I was giddy. Have a great week.

Besides- for those of you who are all natural and and trying to "go green" just remember- we as humans as well as other essential things are made of carbon. It's part of nature and God's creations. Let's not try to get rid of the carbon in the world or else we'll die.

1 comment:

sheila said...

hehehhee. Thats a funny one! We should get that sticker when Keoni wants to ship back a diesel truck to Hawaii.

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.