Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Typography.... it's COOL!

Yes, my friends, my classes have turned me into a nut case when it comes to typography, composition, and style. I'm just a beginner, but I've learned a lot already.


I know everyone is short on cash, but I just want to say this out in the open. I really want this print. It's a letter pressed poster of the Salt Lake City Temple!



The entire image is made from letters from various typeface families. So if you've got some money hiding under your bed, doing nothing for you except taking away a good nights' rest, put it to good use and buy me this poster.

















I now pronounce myself a nut case.

4 comments:

sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheila said...

hahah, that's cool. Where did you find that? Do they have more temples? And what letters are used to make the steps? Anyways, maybe when Keoni sells three more systems we can get it for you. Or July, like around July 25th. haha.

sheila said...

oh, that was me who deleted the first two. Somehow I posted the same comment three times. sorry

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.