Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disclaimer



If you happen to come across my blog, I just wanted to let you know that I'll have some posts that may just seem random. I'm in a writing class where part of the curriculum is to blog once a week about a particular topic. My professor grades the posts by viewing the blog.

If you feel like reading them, I'm okay with that. I just wanted to give you a heads up. ("You" meaning no one as of today when I post this, there are no followers.)

I created this blog during the holidays and haven't found time to post much. School is crazy, but I'll try to update it often.

1 comment:

sheila said...

are you getting everything down on the blogging world?

by the way, what are you eating in that picture I posted of you?

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.