Monday, March 16, 2009

March has it's perks



Okay, some may say that I over-do it. But I truly have a "Love for the Game."
Without further ado...

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

I go nuts over March Madness and the NCAA tournament. I get into the who bracketology stuff on ESPN, I create several scenarios if my top picks don't pan out, and I watch as many games as possible on cbssports.com. Last year around this time, I brought my computer to class, where I was taking notes on one side of the screen, while I had a game streaming on the other side.

I hope my 'golden bracket' holds up to its name on the ESPN site. I'll update you all (out of what, maybe three people who read this blog?) as the weeks progress.

yeah... I love it

1 comment:

sheila said...

so who do you have as the final 4?
I have no idea who is good this year, haven't watched that many games, but I know BYU_Hawaii plays tonight and hopefully will do good for their brackets.

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.