Monday, September 13, 2010

New Phone





Its time for a morning post. I'm sitting in the car (parked) listening to Glenn beck. My brother Dan and his family are visiting but, unfortunately I had to go in to work while all the munchkins and (what mom calls) widgets are home. I just want to stay home and play with them. And its also Beckie's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!



I am also posting this via my new phone. It's and android phone called the droid Incredible. I've been wanting a smart phone for a long time, and now with the new job, I should be able to afford the additional costs. So this is my first post from the phone. By the way, I love my new phone, and as I'm trying to figure out how to use it, I keep saying, "wow, this phone really IS smart!" Except, I'm not used to it yet, so I don't hear the ringtone. My brother Dan says, "What, so smart you can't even figure out how to answer it"
HA! ... he's right, I'm notorious for missing calls.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comment:

sheila said...

wow. fancy schmancy phone. or Phono as Kailani would call it.
You'll have to come over here so I can play with it.

About Me

My photo
I have graduated from BYU. I majored in Visual Arts- Graphic Design, and minored in Business Management. I am currently working for a company doing design work for them, but I am still freelance so let me know if you are in need. I love to play, bake, and spend time with my family and friends.